WEEKEND OF ACTION REGISTRATION
PROJECT OUR TOWN's Weekend of Action is an annual 4-day weekend of community service projects that provide for those in need and support meaningful causes in our community. We are sending hundreds of volunteers out into the greater Denver area to participate in over 100 projects. The projects will have a lasting impact on countless volunteers, the non-profit agencies that we partner with, and those in need to whom the agencies serve. Our hope is that the generosity and spirit of doing for others comes alive in a new, purposeful, worthwhile, and lasting way. We would love to get you involved! Get your friends, family, or coworkers together for a team project.
View ALL PROJECTS above OR FILTER by:
EVERYONE CAN DO SOMETHING and
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
GOOD TO KNOW:
1. Projects are first come-first served so register early to make sure to get the project you want most!
2. When you click the registration buttons below, you'll be redirected to a VolunteerMatters Registration page. Don't worry that you are being sent to a different website! It's legit-promise.
3. The Lone Tree Hub: You will see a large selection of projects that will take place at The Hub. It is our headquarters for the weekend. The Hub is located at 8827 Lone Tree Parkway, Lone Tree, 80124.
4. All Bean Soup Projects will take place at 1460 South Colorado Blvd at the end of the strip mall directly behind Black-Eyed Pea. This is a donated storage space that we are fortunate enough to be able to use for this great project!
5. EVERY project needs a Project Captain (team leader) who will be in charge of making sure all the logistics are covered and communicating with the volunteers and the organization. Please CONSIDER being a Project Captain! It isn't hard and we will be here to help you with anything you need. Contact us to discuss.
6. If you need help choosing a project, for you or your group, please contact us. We are happy to help! The volunteer experience is as important to us as the completion of the project!