MAKING A DIFFERENCE
PROJECT OUR TOWN is a non-profit organization that makes helping people
fun, easy, and meaningful!
Through on-going activities, drives, and our annual 4-Day Weekend of Action, PROJECT OUR TOWN creates opportunities for volunteers to participate in impactful projects that serve the community.
MISSION AND VISION
PROJECT OUR TOWN's MISSION is to inspire action by empowering the community through meaningful, intentional, and impactful opportunities that make a difference.
Our VISION is to:
INSPIRE acts of giving, kindness, and compassion by engaging and connecting volunteers, organizations, and people in need.
CREATE active collaboration with local businesses, partner organizations, and individuals.
GROW and sustain a community of invested, motivated volunteers with an ongoing commitment to social action work.
BUILD a culture in which volunteerism is an intrinsic part of being in a community.
MODEL how we honor ourselves when we identify and respond to the needs of our community.
Poverty - Homelessness - Environment - Suicide Prevention - Veterans - HEALTH - Animal Protection - Hunger - Mental Illness - and much more!
WEEKEND OF ACTION
Our 2022 Weekend of Action was a wonderful success! The impact spread far and wide. We helped A LOT of people!
Impact Report Coming Soon!
Every year, we celebrate the powerful, dynamic impact of volunteerism as we bringing hundreds of people together for another amazing weekend of service!
Packed with four buzz-worthy days of humanitarian bliss, PROJECT OUR TOWN invites volunteers of every age, neighborhood, and demographic to come together to support important causes through meaningful service projects.
The goal of the weekend is to make a lasting impact, not only on many worthy organizations, causes, and individuals, but also on the volunteers themselves. Our plan is to fuel the generosity and spirit of doing for others in new and different, but still significant, worthwhile, and lasting ways.
Interested in a leadership role to help with the 2023 event?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
WHAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW!
1. VOLUNTEER for current and upcoming volunteer opportunities: click HERE!
2. PACKAGE BEAN SOUP! A great project for individuals and groups. We make it easy, fun, and IMPACTFUL: click HERE!
2. ORGANIZE A CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING EVENT! For more info, contact us HERE!
3. COLLECT and/or DONATE toiletries for our Dignity Kits More info HERE!
4. MAKE A DONATION! The more money that is donated, the more people we are able to help. If you would like to make a financial contribution, contact us and we will help you find the perfect fit! More info HERE!
5. CONSIDER a leadership position. Do you have skills or expertise that would help the organization grow and thrive? If you are interested in discussing opportunities, contact email@example.com
In addition to your time, a financial donation to PROJECT OUR TOWN is an investment in the present and the future. It is about making a difference in our community and setting an example of the value you place on being an active part of a caring community.
Donations benefit many people in need and support diverse projects that make a difference for people experiencing some of life's most difficult circumstances.
Donations to PROJECT OUR TOWN are unique in that a single donation helps multiple people, causes, communities, and organizations.
If we could make it happen with passion alone, we would! The simple truth is: the more donations we receive, the more people we can serve.
EVERY DONATION MATTERS!